PRP (Male P-Shot®)
What is PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)?
PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma), also know as Platelet Rich Plasma, was designed to help men suffering from erectile dysfunction by improving their sexual performance. This is commonly administered to patients who have lost function due to factors like prostate cancer, enlarged prostate, the after-effects of surgery, drug side effects, and other conditions.
The procedure is done in three quick steps:
1. A medical professional draws blood from the patient
2. Using a special technique, growth factors are extracted from the blood and concentrated into the PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma)
3. Specific areas of the penis that are significant to sexual response are numbed with local anesthesia and then injected with the PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma).
Once it has been injected, it may stimulate blood flow and the growth of new tissue, which may allow (depending on the patient's response) an increase in terms of size, stamina, and possible performance. Since the PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) uses the patient's own blood, there is less opportunity for side effects!
Download PDF Here:
A happier sex life may provide:
- Alleviation of depression
- Reduced risk of heart disease
- Reduced risk of obesity
- Improved work performance
Facts about PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma):
- There is little to no discomfort when administered
- There is no need for surgery or drugs for those that qualify for treatment
- There little to no down time needed before treatment
The following benefits may last up to a year for certain patients:
- Stronger, long-lasting erection
- Increased blood flow and circulation
- Improved sexual performance and stamina
- Enhanced size and appearance of the penis
- Increased sensation and pleasure
- Relieves prostate discomfort
- Relieves urinary incontinence
How are we different?
TN Men’s Health offers up to date technological advances combined with trained staff who are compassionate about making a positive impact on the overall impact of your health and lifestyle. The Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) offers nonsurgical treatment that typically lasts from 12-18 months for a better, more confident you. Come see us today.
Special Introductory PricingP-Shot® Male P-Shot for MEN $1,900 (complete Package)
- *Repeat, if needed $1,200 (repeat if needed at 12 weeks)
- *Procedure time: 1 hour